Yas Drift School
Drifting is not just about great driving; it’s an art form on wheels!
Controlling the car with expert oversteering techniques is a skill few have mastered.
With our brand new fleet of custom-made Toyota GT 86 vehicles, state of the art dynamic and skid pan areas and world class professional instructors, Yas Drift School now offers two driver courses especially designed to bring out the best in your drift skills.
So what are you waiting for?
We will help you reach your ultimate drifting goals with expert tuition. Come and take on the challenges of our skid-pan and vehicle dynamic area and see what you’re capable of behind the wheel of one of our custom-made Toyota 86s in the Yas Drift School fleet.
New to Drift? Learn the basics and get started by taking our Learn to Drift Session.
Become a Drift King at Yas Marina Circuit.
Attend a Yas Drift Night! Bring your own car and drift the track
How to book
Call us on 800 YAS (927) or +971 (0) 2 659 9800 to check for availability and to make a booking.
How to get here
Come to Yas Marina Circuit West Gate 20 entrance, where you will be directed to Yas Central.
Get Directions or download maps.
- Please arrive in good time for your experience. We recommend being here up to 30 minutes prior to the start time
- The Driver Waiver forms provided on site must be completed
- All safety equipment provided by Yas Marina Circuit, including a helmet, must be worn.
- No cameras are allowed on board or inside the vehicles
- Please park your own vehicle at the Support Pit or Yas Central Car Park
- To participate, you must hold a full driving license
- Drivers must be at least 18 years of age
- Wear clothes covering your arms and legs
- Closed toe shoes only - Soft soled shoes are recommended, no sandals or high heels allowed
- Due to the restrictions of this race car, please note our maximum height restriction is 188 cm and maximum weight restriction is 105 kg
- Spectators are welcome and permitted within Yas Central specified viewing areas free of charge
- All Yas Marina Circuit rules and regulations are to be followed
- Bookings are non refundable
- If weather conditions are unsuitable due to dust storms, high winds or rain, your booking will be rescheduled to another date
- Safety precautions and medical assistance are provided at the venue
- Alcohol cannot be consumed in the period prior to your driver experience. Any accidents that occur due to the influence of alcohol will be reported to authorities and payment will be required for any damages incurred
- Additional terms and conditions apply. For more information, email us at email@example.com