In the course of your use of the Website, you provide ADMM with Personal Information and General Information (defined below). ADMM respects your privacy, and seeks to comply with applicable legal requirements in respect of data collection, processing and transfer. By using the Website, you consent to ADMM using and otherwise processing your Personal Information and General Information in accordance with this Policy.
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION
ADMM receives and collects various forms of information from you when you visit and use the Website. Specifically:
- ADMM receives non-personally identifying information from you as a result of your visits to, and use of, the Website. This general information does not identify you personally, and can include information such as your IP address, the length of time you spend on the site, your browsing history, and other such non-personally identifying information. (Collectively referred to as “General Information”).
- ADMM receives personally identifying information from you when interact with ADMM in ways that require ADMM to collect your personally identifying information (“Personal Information”), such as:
- Visitors who register to attend events at Yas Marina Circuit are required to provide their name and email address.
- Visitors who engage in transactions with ADMM – by purchasing tickets to a paid event at Yas Marina Circuit, for example – are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions.
- Visitors who register to participat in competitions that ADMM is organizing are asked to provide details such as their name, telephone number, date of birth and email address.
In each case, ADMM collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with ADMM. ADMM does not disclose Personal Information other than as described within this Policy. Visitors can always refuse to supply Personal Information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
3. USE OF INFORMATION
ADMM takes all steps reasonably necessary to protect your Personal Information against unauthorised access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction. Other than as may be required in order to operate the Website, or as otherwise described in this Policy or in other terms and conditions available on the Website, we disclose your Personal Information to third parties only as reasonably required to protect the rights and safety of ourselves and the Website's users, and only upon your active consent or as required by law enforcement authorities.
With regard to General Information, we may use that for tracking activity on the Website, preparing reports, assessing trends, and otherwise monitoring the way in which the Website is being used – none of which would be in a way that personally identifies any users.
By using the Website you accept that we may use your Personal Information and General Information for a variety of purposes, including those described above and in other terms and conditions found on the Website, and including purposes intended to:
- Enhance your experience of the Website and to make it more user-friendly (including by sending you information about new features on the Website, and other announcements and notifications, or to seek your feedback).
- Provide you with advertising information (including advertising for goods and services provided by other users or commercial entities).
- Any additional purposes that may be communicated to you from time to time before your Personal Data is used for such additional purposes.
- Provide you with newsletters, service related announcements, or other notifications or emails in relation to the Website.
- Share such information with our related entities, including any associated any suppliers, organisers, entities and persons and any parent or sister company of ADMM.
We only provide data to our advertising partners or customers after we have removed your name or any other personally identifying information from it, or have combined it with other people's data in a way that it is no longer associated with you.
ADMM is committed to ensuring that your Personal Information and General Information is secure and ADMM takes all steps reasonably necessary to protect your Personal Information against the unauthorised access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction. ADMM’s employees treat Personal Information held by ADMM as confidential, and maintain the confidentiality of that Personal Information. Note that although ADMM does so, ADMM will not be held responsible for any unauthorised access by third parties.
5. ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Please contact us through the contact form on the Website if you believe that any Personal Information that ADMM holds about you is incorrect or incomplete, or if you want to change any marketing preferences. We will revise any information that is incorrect, or update or change your information or preferences upon receipt of your request.
7. EFFECTIVENESS; CHANGES
This Policy is effective with respect to all Information that we have collected since the launch of the Website. You will be informed of any changes in our Policy and they will be posted on the Website and, with respect to Personal Information we collect in the future, will become effective as of the date of information. With regard to Personal Information previously collected, there will be no retroactive changes to the Policy.
8. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This Website may contain links to other websites. ADMM is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not operated by it, and ADMM encourages you to read the privacy statements of each and every website that you access that collects your information.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Policy, as well as your access to the Website, is subject to and governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates as applied in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi without giving effect to conflicts of law principles thereof. Any dispute regarding this Policy or our handling of your Personal Information and General Information shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Abu Dhabi.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us by email to [email protected].