Absurd power and blistering acceleration are not the E63’s only party tricks; thanks to computer magic and an excellent suspension, it’s also quite agile. Its 563-hp 4.0-liter twin-turbo V-8 is a sweetheart of an engine. A nine-speed automatic and all-wheel drive make this machine a force to be reckoned with on Yas Marina Circuit’s NHRA sanctioned, purpose built drag racing strip. Put your skills to the test today.
5 RUNS1.2 KM DRAG STRIP
0-100 KM/HIN 3.1 SECS
4 LITRETWIN TURBO V8 ENGINE
300 KM/HTOP SPEED ON CIRCUIT
MORE CAR SPECS:
- 9 Speed Paddle Shift transmission
- 850 NM of Torque
- All wheel drive
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Make your way to the main west entrance (Gate 20) and go to the Drag Strip at Drag Centre.
- We recommend getting here up to 30 minutes prior to the start time for registration. You can park at the Yas Drag Racing Car Park.
- Please wear clothing covering your arms and legs and closed-toe shoes as per the National Hot Rod Association Rule Book.
- On arrival, meet the drag-racing center’s chief instructor for an orientation to safe techniques.
- Slip into the passenger seat of the Mercedes AMG E-63 for a first high-speed trip down the track, with an instructor at the wheel to give hands-on instruction about staging, braking zones, and the finish line.
- You’re in control for the second pass, with the instructor riding along to assess your handling and control. If you've made a successful run, you’ll have the remainder of the drag-racing session to drive alone with the instructor connected via radio. Your instructor will watch your performance at all times and brief you following each of your five runs.
- Friends and family are welcome to join you free of charge as spectators to your drag-racing runs.
Gift Vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase.