Absurd power and blistering acceleration are not the E63’s only party tricks; thanks to computer magic and an excellent suspension, it’s also quite agile. Its 563-hp 4.0-liter twin-turbo V-8 is a sweetheart of an engine. A nine-speed automatic and all-wheel drive make this machine a force to be reckoned with on Yas Marina Circuit’s NHRA sanctioned, purpose built drag racing strip. Put your skills to the test today.
5 RUNS1.2 KM DRAG STRIP
0-100 KM/HIN 3.1 SECS
4 LITRETWIN TURBO V8 ENGINE
300 KM/HTOP SPEED ON CIRCUIT
MORE CAR SPECS:
- 9 Speed Paddle Shift transmission
- 850 NM of Torque
- All wheel drive
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Make your way to the main west entrance (Gate 20) and go to the Drag Strip at Drag Centre.
- We recommend getting here up to 30 minutes prior to the start time for registration. You can park at the Yas Drag Racing Car Park.
- Please wear clothing covering your arms and legs and closed-toe shoes as per the National Hot Rod Association Rule Book.
- On arrival, meet the drag-racing center’s chief instructor for an orientation to safe techniques, then continue to the reaction simulator room to practice your reaction times. You’ll learn about the classic “Christmas Tree” signaling system, and get expert tips on improving your timing, an essential component of competitive drag racing.
- Slip into the passenger seat of the Mercedes AMG E-63 for a first high-speed trip down the track, with an instructor at the wheel to give hands-on instruction about staging, braking zones, and the finish line.
- You’re in control for the second pass, with the instructor riding along to assess your handling and control. If you've made a successful run, you’ll have the remainder of the drag-racing session to drive alone with the instructor connected via radio. Your instructor will watch your performance at all times and brief you following each of your five runs.
- Friends and family are welcome to join you free of charge as spectators to your drag-racing runs.
Gift Vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase.