Are you up for some high-revving, rubber-burning actions under the glamorous lights of Yas Marina Circuit? Yas Drag Night provides the perfect opportunity to push the limits of your own car on our NHRA-accredited drag strip in a practice-testing format. Unleash the power of your car or bike in a safe and controlled environment. Yas Drag Night is perfect for testing your acceleration, sharpening your drag skills and having a good time with other drag racing fans in Abu Dhabi. Make sure to check out our requirements below.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Make your way to the main west entrance (Gate 20) and go to the Drag Strip at Drag Centre.
- We recommend being here up to 30 minutes prior to the start time. Please park your vehicle at the Yas Drag Racing Car Park.
- Please make sure to register your vehicle and then you're ready to head over to our drag strip.
- To participate, you must hold a full UAE or recognised International driving license and be over 18 years of age. All drivers must present a valid driving license that is at least 1 years old and sign the ADMM waiver form at registration.
- All drivers must wear a long-sleeved shirt, full length trouser/jeans, suitable flat-soled, closed footwear and crash helmet with chin strap fastened. UAE National Dress is not permitted.
- Spectators and supporters of the rookie drivers are also welcome, with entry starting from AED25.
- Passengers are not allowed.
- Saloon, Sport, Trucks, SUV Cars and Sport Bikes are permitted.
- Pro and Street Cars are allowed after passing safety tech inspection
- 4 x 4 cars are not allowed due to safety reasons on the track
- All vehicles should be road worthy and will undergo technical inspection.
- Engine, fuel system, battery and electric connections must be in good condition
- Chassis, suspension and body work must be in good condition. If there are modifications they must comply with NHRA Safety by Time Class requirements
- Lift kit and off-road tires are prohibited
- Car must be clean and completely free of dust/sand outside and inside the chassis. Drivers of any cars which drop sand onto the drag strip will be excluded from further participation
- Electric cars are prohibited.
Featuring a real single-seat racing car this is the closest thing to a F1 car that most people will ever drive. Feel like a professional as you power around the track with lightning quick F1 style paddle shift gear changes.
Accelerate from 0-100 KM/H in 2.8 seconds
260 BHP Horse Power
3.0 litre V6 Jaguar Engine
The raw power of the Mercedes AMG GTC will whisk you down the straight at warp speed. With an astonishing 550-horse power, the 4.0-liter twin-turbo engine is guaranteed to make your ride a memorable one. What are you waiting for?
0-100 km/h acceleration in 3.8 SECS
550 BHP Horse Power
4.0 litre Twin Turbo V8 Engine
Experience the fabled Italian thoroughbred of racing cars with high power, aerodynamic downforce and slick racing tyres. Most people only drive a Ferrari in their wildest dreams, take this chance to make your dream a reality at Yas Marina Circuit.
330 km/h top speed
570 BHP Horse Power
4.5 litre aspirated V8 engine