Are you up for some high-revving, rubber-burning actions under the glamorous lights of Yas Marina Circuit? Yas Drag Night provides the perfect opportunity to push the limits of your own car on our NHRA-accredited drag strip in a practice-testing format. Unleash the power of your car or bike in a safe and controlled environment. If you don’t have your own car, drag race our powerful Mercedes AMG E63 or Chevrolet Camaro - they promise a wild ride. Yas Drag Night is perfect for testing your acceleration, sharpening your drag skills and having a good time with other drag racing fans in Abu Dhabi. Make sure to check out our requirements below.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Make your way to the main west entrance (Gate 20) and go to the Drag Strip at Drag Centre.
- We recommend being here up to 30 minutes prior to the start time. Please park your vehicle at the Yas Drag Racing Car Park.
- Please make sure to register your vehicle and then you're ready to head over to our drag strip.
- To participate, you must hold a full UAE or recognised International driving license and be over 18 years of age. All drivers must present a valid driving license that is at least 1 years old and sign the ADMM waiver form at registration.
- All drivers must wear a long-sleeved shirt, full length trouser/jeans, suitable flat-soled, closed footwear and crash helmet with chin strap fastened. UAE National Dress is not permitted.
- Spectators and supporters of the rookie drivers are also welcome, with entry starting from AED35.
- Passengers are not allowed.
- Saloon, Sport, Trucks, SUV Cars and Sport Bikes are permitted.
- Pro and Street Cars are allowed after passing safety tech inspection
- 4 x 4 cars are not allowed due to safety reasons on the track
- All vehicles should be road worthy and will undergo technical inspection.
- Engine, fuel system, battery and electric connections must be in good condition
- Chassis, suspension and body work must be in good condition. If there are modifications they must comply with NHRA Safety by Time Class requirements
- Lift kit and off-road tires are prohibited
- Car must be clean and completely free of dust/sand outside and inside the chassis. Drivers of any cars which drop sand onto the drag strip will be excluded from further participation
- Electric cars are prohibited.