You don’t need to be an expert racer to have fun on the drag strip. Why not unleash your wild-side in the safe and controlled environment of our NHRA-accredited track?
Perfect for rookies, dragsters roll from the starting line, and only start getting up speed at the first gate. Then, when the lights go green, racers let loose and go head-to-head down the strip. Using the Circuit’s unique state-of-the-art timing system drivers will be able to monitor their times.
Yas Drag Roll Nights are perfect for testing your acceleration, sharpening your drag skills and having a good time with other drag racing fans in Abu Dhabi. If you don’t have your own car, let our powerful Mercedes AMG E63 or Chevrolet Camaro take you on this eye-popping experience.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Make your way to the main west entrance (Gate 20) and go to the Drag Strip at Drag Centre.
- We recommend being here up to 30 minutes prior to the start time. Please park your vehicle at the Yas Drag Racing Car Park.
- Please make sure to register your vehicle and then you're ready to head over to our drag strip.
- To participate, you must hold a full UAE or recognised International driving license and be over 18 years of age. All drivers must present a valid driving license that is at least 1 years old and sign the ADMM waiver form at registration.
- All drivers must wear a long-sleeved shirt, full length trouser/jeans, suitable flat-soled, closed footwear and crash helmet with chin strap fastened. UAE National Dress is not permitted.
- Spectators and supporters of the rookie drivers are also welcome, with entry starting from AED35.
- Passengers are not allowed.
- Saloon, Sport, Trucks, SUV Cars and Sport Bikes are permitted.
- Pro and Street Cars are allowed after passing safety tech inspection
- 4 x 4 cars are not allowed due to safety reasons on the track
- All vehicles should be road worthy and will undergo technical inspection.
- Engine, fuel system, battery and electric connections must be in good condition
- Chassis, suspension and body work must be in good condition. If there are modifications they must comply with NHRA Safety by Time Class requirements
- Lift kit and off-road tires are prohibited
- Car must be clean and completely free of dust/sand outside and inside the chassis. Drivers of any cars which drop sand onto the drag strip will be excluded from further participation
- Electric cars are prohibited.