Experience the fabled Italian thoroughbred of racing cars with high power, aerodynamic downforce and slick racing tyres. At a top speed of 325 km/h, this car is astonishingly quick, and you will need to keep your eyes on the track at the challenging North Corkscrew at Yas Marina Circuit. Most people only drive a Ferrari in their wildest dreams, take this chance to make your dream a reality.
15 MINSRACING TIME
330 KM/HIN 3.8 SECS
570 BHPHORSE POWER
4.5 LITREASPIRATED V8 ENGINE
7 SPEEDSEMI-AUTOMATIC GEARBOX
MORE CAR SPECIFICATIONS:
- Top speed on North Corkscrew Circuit 240km/h.
- Brembo racing brakes.
- Front Splitter and rear wing for extra downforce.
- Car weight 1380 kg.
- 540 Newton meters of Torque.
- Racing seats, harness, fire extinguisher, roll cage, intercom and onboard camera system.
- Pirelli “slick” racing tyres.
- Onboard video system.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- On arrival, access the main west entrance (Gate 20) and go to the Racing School at Yas Central.
- Register at the main reception.
- A member of staff will guide you to the changing rooms where you can put on a fire-proof race suit.
- Your personal instructor will go through a safety and technical briefing.
- Your instructor will then fit you into the car, go through the controls and make you comfortable.
- The instructor will connect the intercom, start the car and you will drive out of the Pit lane and join the track to start your 15-minute session, gradually building up speed so that your last lap is the quickest.
- Return to the pits for a debrief and review the onboard video before departure.
- If you have family or friends with you, they're welcome to sit and watch in the exclusive lounge area of the Ferrari pit garage.
Gift Vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase.
If you think it looks good, it’s even better to drive... the soundtrack will never leave your mind: the way the engine note changes from a low-down growl to a synapse-shredding shriek... proves that, when it comes to the business of building world-class supercar engines, Ferrari still leads the field.
A modern Ferrari feels like no other car on the road. It feels miles better. And this one? Oh, this is the best of the lot.
Twice voted the Auto Express Performance Car of the Year, the Ferrari 458 Italia is one of finest sports cars around.www.autoexpress.co.uk