Yas Marina Circuit's Bike Track Day allows you to test the limits of your own motorbike on our famous F1® circuit in Abu Dhabi. Experience our various track configurations in a safe and controlled environment and meet other motorcycle lovers and owners at what promises to be a fun and thrilling day out for all. Our qualified instructors will be on hand to provide coaching and technical tips to help improve your riding technique. See you on the track.
PLEASE NOTE CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE FOR INTERMEDIATE DRIVERS WITH SOME PAST EXPERIENCE ON TRACK. If you need further clarifications, please speak to customer service 800 (YAS) 927.
In line with government directives there are a number of precautionary measures that Yas Marina Circuit has implemented in order to protect visitors and staff alike. We would ask you to check the details and if you have any questions, please contact our customer service 800 (YAS) 927.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Yas Marina Circuit has implemented a number of precautionary measures in order to protect visitors and staff alike. We have looked to create a contactless registration process across all of the activities going live.
- We aim to provide a positive and smooth customer experience. You will receive an email to complete the driving license and waiver procedures digitally. Our customer service will reach out to guests who fail to upload documents to ensure they do so prior to arrival, this is a mandatory requirement (bookings & document collections will close 1 hour prior to the arrival).
- On arrival please access East entrance of the circuit.
- Please have your driving license & ticket order number available upon arrival. Our customer service team will validate your booking and assist you to the Pit Garages
- You will receive a safety briefing on screens in your Pit Garages where you will be briefed on racing line, braking points, overtaking rules, dos & don’ts plus general safety on track.
- Following last safety information, you will proceed to an incredible Open Pits Bike Track Day experience.
- For safety reasons we would like to remind you that overtaking is not permitted during familiarization laps and on the corners.
- The circuit operates all its activities under a specified code of conduct. All participants are expected to show a true sportsmanship spirit and respect towards all fellow participants on and off the track.
- Spectators are not permitted
- Each Pit garage is allocated for maximum of 2 Bikes, please ensure to keep social distance