Feel like a champion as you push your own vehicle to its limits on one of the most technologically advanced Formula 1® circuits in the world. Master our various track configurations and take on the same twists and turns as some of the biggest names in the game, including Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel and Nico Rosberg. Our sessions allow you to test your skills and the performance of your car in a safe and controlled environment. See you on the track.
Helmets are mandatory for OpenYAS Experiences and must be pre-booked in advance of your experience (ie not the same day) via our Call Centre 800 927. Own your own Open or Close Face helmet or you can rent (abiding to our strict hygiene guidelines). Our customer service team will assist on your helmet size with a disposable measuring tape”.
In line with government directives there are a number of precautionary measures that Yas Marina Circuit has implemented in order to protect visitors and staff alike. We would ask you to check the details and if you have any questions, please contact our customer service.
Residents from other emirates can show COVID-19 DPI test result to receive a credit of 50AED.
- Nov 6 - 16:00 – Intermediate – North Circuit
- Nov 6 - 19:30 – Novice – North Circuit
- Nov 13 - 18:30 – Novice – South Circuit
- Dec 21 - 18:30 – Intermediate – Full GP Circuit
- Dec 25 - 12:30 – Novice – North Circuit
- Novice: Past Track experience is not essential – Beginner level entry to the Yas Track Day experience
Intermediate: Participants must have at least one past Track Day experience – Open Pit session for experts
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Yas Marina Circuit has implemented a number of precautionary measures in order to protect visitors and staff alike. We have looked to create a contactless registration process across all of the activities going live.
- We aim to provide a positive and smooth customer experience. You will receive an email to complete the driving license and waiver procedures digitally. Our customer service will reach out to guests who fail to upload documents to ensure they do so prior to arrival, this is a mandatory requirement (bookings & document collections will close 1 hour prior to the arrival).
- Additional Drivers and passengers shall book in advance before arrival to the circuit.
- Professional racing teams are allowed to bring 3 of either crew members or media personnel with each participants
- Please have your ticket order number available upon arrival. Our customer service team will validate your booking and assist you to the allocated Pit Garages
- You will receive a safety briefing on screens in your Pit Garages where you will be briefed on racing line, braking points, overtaking rules, dos & don’ts plus general safety on track.
- Following last safety information, you will proceed to an incredible driving experience.
- For safety reasons we would like to remind you that overtaking is not permitted during familiarization laps and on the corners. You may overtake when driving on the straight tracks.
- The circuit operates all its activities under a specified code of conduct. All participants are expected to show a true sportsmanship spirit and respect towards all fellow participants on and off the track.
- All Intermediate customers must be able to evidence their prior participation in at least one-Track Day/Drag Night/Drift Night (as applicable) at Yas Marina Circuit. Evidence may be obtained via the Call Centre
- A temperature screening process must be satisfied in order to be granted access to the venue
- Overalls can be rented on site
- There can only be 1 vehicle garage
- At this time guests are not permitted