Feel like a champion as you push your own vehicle to its limits on one of the most technologically advanced Formula 1® circuits in the world. Master our various track configurations and take on the same twists and turns as some of the biggest names in the game, including Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel and Nico Rosberg. Our half-day and full-day sessions allow you to test your skills and the performance of your car in a safe and controlled environment. See you on the track.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You begin your Yas Track Day experience by registering yourself and your car with our Customer Service team. They will ask whether you are a novice or intermediate driver with some experience on previous track days. Please have your driving licence ready to show.
- You will attend a safety briefing carried out by one of our Senior Instructors. They will brief you on racing line, braking points, overtaking rules, dos & don’ts plus general safety on track. After this you will be divided into groups and head out onto the track with helmets on, to follow a Senior instructor at a safe pace, so that you can familiarize yourself with the circuit configuration. Overtaking is not permitted at this point.
- Once all drivers and groups have completed this, the pit lane will open for driving sessions. Please make sure you have a fastened helmet, seatbelt and show your wristband before you enter the track.
- Drive safely, look after your brakes and always cool them down before you come into the pits. You will enjoy the freedom of driving your own car on track and meeting many fellow driving enthusiasts.
- Spectators and friends are welcome to relax and watch your experience within Yas Central viewing areas.
Featuring a real single-seat racing car this is the closest thing to a F1 car that most people will ever drive. Feel like a professional as you power around the track with lightning quick F1 style paddle shift gear changes.
Accelerate from 0-100 KM/H in 2.8 seconds
260 BHP Horse Power
3.0 litre V6 Jaguar Engine
The raw power of the Mercedes AMG GTC will whisk you down the straight at warp speed. With an astonishing 550-horse power, the 4.0-liter twin-turbo engine is guaranteed to make your ride a memorable one. What are you waiting for?
0-100 km/h acceleration in 3.8 SECS
550 BHP Horse Power
4.0 litre Twin Turbo V8 Engine
Experience the fabled Italian thoroughbred of racing cars with high power, aerodynamic downforce and slick racing tyres. Most people only drive a Ferrari in their wildest dreams, take this chance to make your dream a reality at Yas Marina Circuit.
330 km/h top speed
570 BHP Horse Power
4.5 litre aspirated V8 engine