Private Driving Tuition
Even top-flight international racing drivers have coaches to help them develop their skills and improve their performance.
Working with one of our qualified driving coaches, your circuit-driving skills will improve rapidly whether you are still developing an understanding of the racing line or honing advanced techniques such as “heel-and-toe” or practice starts.
This is the ideal way to prepare ahead of becoming a certified race car driver by taking the Automobile and Touring Club UAE endorsed license course.
What to expect
The outline of your private training session depends on your personal requirements. A variety of cars are available, including the Renault Clio Sport RS, Aston Martin GT4, Yas Radical SST and the Formula Yas 3000.
Each intensive tutorial typically lasts for an hour.
How to book
Call us on 800 YAS (927) or +971 (0) 2 659 9800 to check for availability and to make a booking.
How to get here
Come to Yas Marina Circuit West Gate 20 entrance, where you will be directed to Yas Central.
Get Directions or download maps.
Whatever your style, we have the perfect car for your private tutorial.
|Renault Clio Sport RS||4 cylinder, 2 litre, 200 BHP, 0-62 mph in 6.9 seconds|
|Aston Martin GT4||4.7 litre V8, 420 BHP, 0-62 mph in 3.9 seconds|
|Yas Radical SST||4 cylinder, 1.3 litre, 210 BHP, 0-62 mph in 3.8 seconds|
|Formula Yas 3000||3 litre, V6, 250 BHP, 0-62 in 3.6 seconds|
Private Driving Tuition rules
- Please arrive in good time for your experience. We recommend being here up to 30 minutes prior to the start time
- The Driver Waiver forms provided on site must be completed
- No cameras are allowed on board or inside the vehicles without permission obtained from Yas Marina Circuit
- Please park your own vehicle at the Support Pit or Yas Central Car Park
- To participate, you must hold a full driving license
- Drivers must be at least 18 years of age
- Wear clothes covering your arms and legs
- Height and weight restrictions may apply depending on the vehicle used
- Closed toe shoes only - Soft soled shoes are recommended, no sandals or high heels allowed
- Spectators are welcome and permitted within Yas Central specified viewing areas free of charge
- All Yas Marina Circuit rules and regulations are to be followed.
- Bookings are non refundable.
- If weather conditions are unsuitable due to dust storms, high winds or rain, your booking will be rescheduled to another date.
- Safety precautions and medical assistance are provided at the venue.
- Alcohol cannot be consumed in the period prior to your driver experience. Any accidents that occur due to the influence of alcohol will be reported to authorities and payment will be required for any damages incurred.
- Additional terms and conditions apply. For more information, email us at [email protected]