HAVE YOUR TICKET READY
To ensure a seamless entry into Yas Marina Circuit over F1 race weekend, please follow these easy steps:
- Have your ticket ready when queuing up to enter Yas Marina Circuit – we suggest getting it ready before leaving your home or hotel.
- Present a valid e-ticket on your mobile device or a printable version for that specific day (e.g. Friday, Friday-Sunday etc.) at the entry gates. You can also log into your account on the Yas Hub app and show your ticket from there.
- Exiting the venue but planning on returning? Make sure to sign out and have your ticket scanned before leaving the venue.
- In order to access the Yasalam Race Concerts at Etihad Park in the evening/s, your F1 ticket/s must have been scanned at Yas Marina Circuit first.
HAVE YOUR AL HOSN APP READY
While queuing up, have your green pass on the Al Hosn app ready to present:
- All domestic residents and citizens aged 16+ are required to obtain #AbuDhabiGP Al Hosn green pass and a negative PCR test less 96 hours old.
- All international spectators aged 16+ must register through the ICA portal and download the Alhosn App to obtain the #AbuDhabiGP Alhosn green pass, which includes your vaccination status. If you're unable to demonstrate your vaccine status through the Al Hosn green pass, you must present a certificate showing that you have received a UAE-approved vaccine or negative PCR test less than 48 hours old (applicable to international visitors only).
- Those aged 13-15 do not have to be vaccinated but must present a negative PCR test less than 96 hours old.
- Those aged 0 -12 do not have to be vaccinated or present a PCR test result.
- All PCR testing must be conducted within the UAE.
DON'T MISS THE SCHEDULES
- Super Thursday: Don't miss Thursday's Pit Lane Walk (free for all 3-day ticket holders. 1 & 2 day ticket holders require a AED 100 merchandise purchase). The F1 Fanzone, West Oasis and Kartzone Powered By ANOC will be accessible, as well as the Yasalam After-Race Concert featuring Khalid.
- Family Friday: Don't miss the on-track action, Kids Go Free Friday and the Support Pit Lane Walk. All Oasis areas are accessible.
- Quali Saturday: Don't miss the fierce on-track battles as things heat up on the track. All Oasis areas are accessible.
- Race Day Sunday: Get revved up for the season finale, spectacular fireworks and much more. All Oasis areas are accessible.
The F1 race weekend schedule is also available on the YasHUB app, so make sure to download it.
DOWNLOAD THE YAS HUB APP
Make sure to download the Yas Hub App – your one-stop guide to make sure you don't miss a turn over race weekend. Exciting features include:
- YasEats: For your convenience, order your F&B over the app. You will be notified when your order is ready to be picked up from a nearby collection point.
- What's On: Including all the on-track action, off-track entertainment and Yasalam After-Race Concerts - find out what's going on, when it is happening and where.
- Interactive Wayfinding Map: Use our interactive wayfinding map to find your way to your grandstand, parking and more.
KNOW WHAT ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED
Be prepared to pass through our security gates on the way into Yas Marina Circuit. Certain items are restricted and prohibited. For example, while you're allowed to bring in your smartphone devices to capture all those magic moments, cameras exceeding 30cm (including DSLR cameras with removable lenses) are not allowed. Download our F1 Prohibited Items list to ensure you're fully up to speed.
KNOW HOW TO GET AROUND
Yas Marina Circuit is a large venue, so it helps to know how to get to and around it.
For example, if you have a parking pass make sure to refer to your ticket and follow the signs to your designated parking area. Free parking can be found at Yas Mall, with free shuttle buses available to YMC. Or if you're getting dropped off by taxi, ask to get dropped off at the nearest gate to your grandstand.
For more details on parking, gate entrances, shuttle buses, mobility assistance and more, download the Yas Hub app above or check out our handy Getting Around page.