A NEWLY MODIFIED TRACK
Significant track changes promise to enhance your experience at this year's event! These include:
Turn 5 (North Grandstand): A slow chicane has been removed in front of the North Grandstand making this the tightest and most challenging hairpin approached at over 300kph. Expect more side-by-side action!
Turn 9 (South Grandstand): Formally a sequence of slow corners, F1 cars will now enter a fast, wide long sweeping hairpin. Watch drivers battle for position side-by-side on entry!
Turn 12-15: Running under the now iconic W Hotel, this section has been modified to open up the corners, resulting in a faster-flowing section of track.
COVID-19 VENUE ACCESS GUIDE
Your safety is always our priority and over race weekend, we will be implementing best practices related to COVID-19 in line with government regulations. We are a “Go Safe' certified venue and meet the Department of Culture and Tourism standards of cleanliness and hygiene. We remain ready to react to any changes in regulations governing COVID-19 to provide you with a safe and secure experience.
Make sure to read our Covid-19 Venue Access Guide, which will guide you on the necessary requirements you need to attend the Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2021.
FUN-TASTIC OASIS AREAS
There's no end to the fun in our family-friendly Oasis areas. From Friday to Sunday, ticket-holders can access the F1 Fanzone, North, South, West Oases and Abu Dhabi Hill. Make sure to explore each of our major entertainment areas. Including featured activities, live entertainment, delicious bites, beverage gardens and comfy seating areas - there's plenty to keep you busy when your eyes aren't glued to the track.
What's more, all ticket-holders can access the F1 Fanzone on Thursday! Geared towards putting you in the shoes of an F1 driver, see how fast you can change a tyre and more.
TUNE IN & RE-CHARGE
This year, cool new tech features will help ensure you don't miss any of the racing action.
All spectators with FM receivers can listen to the broadcast of race commentary at 102.20 FM. Pre-tuned radio headsets will be available for purchase at any Yas Central Express. This way, when you step away from your seat to fetch a snack or check out the entertainment going on in the Oasis areas, you can always tune in to find out what's happening on the track.
Whether you're using your mobile to order F&B on the YasHub app or capturing shots of all the action to post on your Instagram feed, we'll help ensure you can charge your battery on the go. You will be able to rent and return a portable bank at any iCharge vending machine - all you have to do is download the iCharge app.
EXCITING NEW EXPERIENCES
This year our products are looking a little different. For example, Abu Dhabi Hill ticket holders will have access to Cinema On the Hill - perfect for movie buffs! Top gems like Jumanji - The Next Level, Bad Boys For Life, Star Wars - The Rise of Skywalker and Le Mans 66 will be screening. We also have an array of new and delicious F&B add-ons available to enjoy during the F1 race weekend. From picnic hampers on Abu Dhabi Hill to delicious combo meals, make sure you don't miss them while checking out online.
At check-out, please keep in mind that you can only purchase a minimum of two tickets - the perfect excuse to book and enjoy the F1 with family and friends rather than flying solo. For customised corporate hospitality options, make sure to get in touch with email@example.com to book your tickets for the F1 in Abu Dhabi.
ORDER F&B ON THE YAS HUB APP
For your convenience, this year, you'll be able to order delicious bites and beverages on the Yas Hub App and collect your order at a collection point, instead of queuing up!
Look out for delicious add-ons while purchasing your ticket online. You'll be able to collect your order at a nearby collection point in your Oasis area or can reserve a table in the Pavilion restaurants in the F1 Fanzone or South Oasis for an à la carted dining experience.
Alternatively, find a free table in an Oasis area, access the menu with the QR code, order, and relax as staff prepare your order to collect when ready.
SUPER THURSDAY & KIDS GO FREE FRIDAY
- In addition to accessing the F1 Fanzone, West Oasis and Kartzone Powered by ADNOC on Thursday, get a sneak peek of F1 team’s preparing their cars during Thursday's Pit Lane Walk. 3-day ticket holders can freely access the walk, while 2 and 1-day ticket holders must purchase at least AED 100's worth of merchandise. Can't make Thursday? Don't miss Friday's Support Pit Lane Walk, featuring F2 and F4 UAE teams.
- Don't miss Thursday's After-Race Concert, featuring Khalid. Open to all ticket holders, access is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Make the most of Kids Go Free Friday, where all children 12 years and under accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket for the same day enjoy free entry and seating. Register in advance or register your child on the day (subject to availability).
1 YEAR MY YAS MEMBERSHIP
All purchasers of Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2021 tickets will receive a complimentary MY YAS membership for an entire year, which offers a wide-range of discounts at Yas Marina Circuit and for the 2022 F1. These include:
- 10% discount on 2022 F1 tickets
- 10% off all driving experiences
- 10% off all passenger experiences
- 10% off karting experiences at Yas Kartzone Powered By ADNOC
- 10% off at the Karting Academy
- 10% off all Track Days, Premium Track Days, Drag Nights, Drag Roll Racing, Drift Nights and Bike Track Days
UPDATED REFUND POLICY FOR 2021
1.1 Options in the event of postponement of the F1 2021
If the F1 2021 is postponed due to COVID-19 prior to the commencement of the F1 2021 Period:
- your Ticket will remain valid and will be automatically carried over to be used to attend the F1 2022 event on the rescheduled dates (subject to availability); or
- you may request a full refund of your purchased Ticket.
For full details on Ticket Type 1 and Ticket Type 2 (Hospitality - Paddock Club Tickets, please visit our refund policy for full details.