Turn up and cut loose on the Yas KartZone circuit for an Arrive and Drive session on your own or with a small group of friends.
Our Lap Timing System provides print-outs along with a performance graph and statistical information on your driving session, ultimately helping you improve upon your karting skills.
When it happens
Please note that karts are subject to availability. We advise that you call ahead to make sure there are no corporate events taking place on the day.
|Age Range||Price||Session Length||Availability|
|Adult Karting *||18 years and above||110 AED||15 Minutes||daily from 14:00 – 21:30|
|Senior Karts||13 - 18 years||85 AED||15 Minutes||daily from 14:00 – 21:30|
|Kids Karting||8 - 12 years||55 AED||10 Minutes||daily from 14:00 – 21:30|
* The last session of the day starts at 21:30, arrive 15 minutes earlier to do the experience.
*20% discount applies for students. If you’re a student, please bring your valid student ID card along.
How to get here
Come to Yas Marina Circuit West Gate 20 entrance, where you will be directed to Yas Central.
Get Directions or download maps.
- Training shoes are mandatory. No sandals or high heels please
- All drivers must sign in, change into full race gear and receive a mandatory briefing on kart controls and circuit rules from one of our instructors before driving commences
- Drivers 17 years and under must be accompanied by an adult guardian during the briefing, who must sign a waiver on their behalf
- Participants must be at least 8 years of age
- Participants must be at least 1.3 metres tall