BACK ON TRACK
In line with government directives there are a number of precautionary measures that Yas Marina Circuit has implemented in order to protect visitors and staff alike. We have looked to create a contactless registration process across all of the activities going live and we would ask you to check the details and if you have any questions, please contact our customer service 800 (YAS) 927.
Track Days and a number of experiences are also running, please visit the pages in our DRIVE section for more information.
The Yas Kartzone is also running to a revised timetable and process, for more information, visit the relevant pages.
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to seeing you at the circuit soon.
To explore what activities are coming back on track visit the following pages, keep an eye on our social media channels or speak to the customer service team.
COMING BACK ACTIVITIES
HEALTH AND SAFETY
We have enhanced all of our activities at the circuit to operate under a number of government agreed guidelines. We ask all visitors to abide by the following directives and if you have any questions and for more information, please contact our customer service on 800 (YAS) 927.
Around Yas Marina Circuit:
- Temperature checks will be carried out on entry to the circuit
- No walking or cycling is allowed on internal roadways at Yas Marina Circuit
- Face masks to be worn at all times unless on the track itself
- Participants must maintain social distancing at all times (Further details available on site)
- Further specific questions relating to each activity, please contact our customer service on 800 (YAS) 927.