Yas Super Street Challenge
Crank up your engines and rise to the challenge! Yas Super Street Challenge brings you drag racing in its raw form with over 50 cars competing, 5 categories of racing and cash prizes for the taking. From the streets to the strip, watch cars going head to head in a test of skill and speed. Come see what street racing is all about at Yas Marina Circuit
- 4x4 Super Street SUV
- Index 11.5
- Index 10.5
- Index 9.0
- Super Street – Open Category
|Yas Superstreet Challenge - Round 1||Thursday and Friday 19 and 20 January 2017|
|Yas Superstreet Challenge - Round 2||Thursday and Friday 23 and 24 February 2017|
|Yas Superstreet Challenge - Round 3||Thursday and Friday 30 and 31 March 2017|
|Yas Superstreet Challenge - Round 4||Thursday and Friday 20 and 21 April 2017|
HOW TO BOOK
Book your tickets online or call us on 800 927 or +971 2 659 9800 to check for availability and to make a booking.
|Crew Only PIT Lane Access||AED 100|
|Spectator Only Grandstand Access||AED 50|
|Student Access*||AED 30|
*Must present valid student ID
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Click here to download the technical rules and regulations
- All Drivers should have valid driving licenses.
- All Participants must sign waivers and get wristband with defined colour code.
- All drivers must wear a helmet
- Wear clothes covering your arms and legs
- Closed toe shoes only - Soft soled shoes are recommended, no sandals or high heels allowed
- For none street legal car’s driver should wear fireproof racing overalls approved by FIA with fully covered shoes.
- All participants should respect the rules and any insults or disrespect may lead to removal of the premises without refund.
- All drivers should wait beside their car until completion of the technical inspection.
- All Vehicles must go through technical inspection.
- Sunroof and windows to be closed during the race and not to be open in any circumstances.
- No spectator allowed in PIT Lane area or burnout area except the drivers and their crew with defined wristband.
- Organizers have the right to withdraw any participate or attendee in the case of any rule violation.
Update to Rules:
*1.4.1 Each vehicle can compete in one category only, multiple category registration will not be accepted
*1.7.8 In the event that two competitors tie for points at the end of season, the two competitors will race against each other for the final position. This is inclusive of the King of Streets title
*1.13 Appendix A: Open Category – Body/Frame Vehicle should have original chassis
HOW TO GET HERE
Come to Yas Marina Circuit West Gate 20 entrance, where you will be directed to Yas Central.
Get Directions or download maps.
You can also connect with us to keep up to date on the latest Yas Super Street Challenge news here: