At the very heart of Yas Conference Centre, the dynamic GP Halls offer a trio of flexible event spaces for larger functions. The venue will be customized to suit your exact requirements, with each hall benefitting from independent AV systems, making it possible to hold up to three separate events or sessions at the same time. And if it’s the entire space you’re looking for, partition walls can be removed to transform into one grand venue. Whether you’re planning a banquet for 550, or a cocktail reception for 900 guests, the 1,177 square metres of total space at GP Halls offers a versatile solution. Capping it off is a pre-function area, café and sweeping terrace with Yas Marina views.
- Combined hall space: 1,177 square metres.
- Cocktail capacity: 900
- Banquet capacity: 550
- Ceiling height: 4.5 metres
- Three built-in AV screens measuring 8m x 2.4m
- In-house PA system
- Adjacent pre-function area, reception, keynote speakers’ waiting room and staff offices
- Front of house elevator and stair access, and back of house service elevators
- Café with terrace and Yas Marina views
- Halls 1&3: capacity 393 - cocktail 440 - banquet 162
- Hall 2: capacity 392 - cocktail 120 - banquet 120
- Large conferences, ceremonies and unveilings
- Keynote speeches and presentations
- Simultaneous, connected events with scheduled rotation of participants
- Banquets, welcome/closing dinners and cocktail events