Continuing on with the successful launch of Family Friday in 2017, “Kids Go Free” allows children 12 years and under complimentary Friday Grandstand access, plus free entry to Yas Island Parks with an adult holding a 3-day Super Parks Pass ticket. This will bring the whole family together to celebrate the region’s biggest and best sporting and entertainment weekend.
• Access to Grandstand “free seating” on Friday, for all children 12 years and under accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket for the same day
• Access to all entertainment areas within the Circuit, including the F1® Fanzone
• Free access to Ferrari World, Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi & Warner BrosWorld™ Abu Dhabi on Friday for all children under 12 when accompanied by a 3-day Parks Pass ticketholder.
• 4 kids per adult
• Registration required before November
• Adults require to purchase parks ticket to gain access with the kids
Kids Go Free Terms and Conditions
FORMULA 1® ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX 2019 KIDS GO FREE FRIDAY OFFER
By registering for the ‘Kids Go Free Friday’ offer you hereby agree and accept the following terms and conditions:
- That you acknowledge and agree that that the Kids Go Free Friday offer relates to access to the designated Grandstands at Yas Marina Circuit (corresponding to the ticket held by the adult), Entertainment areas within Yas Marina Circuit, including the F1® Village, and Yas Marina only and not to any other areas on Yas Marina Circuit or Yas Island (save for access to Warner Bros. World, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and Yas Waterworld for holders of Super Parks Passes or holder of Grand Prix tickets who have purchased full price admission tickets to such parks)
- That you hold a valid Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix ticket for Friday 29th November 2019.
- That you understand that motorsport is dangerous and noisy and that you agree to be solely and exclusively responsible for the children you register whilst they are in attendance at Yas Marina Circuit. Yas Marina Circuit is a motorsport venue. You are hereby warned that there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death or property damage or loss. Attendance is therefore at your own risk and you are fully responsible at all times for all children under your care.
- That you agree to the Terms of Entry to Yas Marina Circuit specified at yasmarinacircuit.com (including the terms relating to liability)
- That the children you register for the offer are all aged 12 years or younger on 29th November 2019.
- That you acknowledge and agree that no more than four (4) children may accompany you into the Designated Areas and that you must accompany the children at all times
- That you acknowledge and agree to the registration and collection procedures specified at yasmarinacircuit.com.
- That a limited number of seats are available. Accordingly, redemptions are on a first come, first served basis and are subject to availability.
- That Yas Marina Circuit, the promoters and organizers of the Grand Prix, and Farah Experiences LLC (the operator of Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and Yas Waterworld) reserve the right to request that personal identity be presented on arrival
- That Yas Marina Circuit, the promoters and organizers of the Grand Prix, and Farah Experiences LLC (the operator of Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and Yas Waterworld) reserve the right to refuse entry at their absolute discretion
- General park terms and conditions apply; please visit www.wbworldabudhabi.com, www.ferrariworldabudhabi.com and www.yaswaterworld.com for more details.
Wristband collection steps
In order to access the designated areas of Yas Marina Circuit and Yas Island, each child will require a wristband. The following steps need to be performed on the day to collect wristband:
- You need to arrive at any Yas Marina Circuit Ticket Information Point (located at your designated Grandstand entry)
- You will have to present a printed copy of the e-Confirmation sent to you following registration (along with the photographic identifications (showing date of birth) for you and your children).
- Wristbands will then be provided to the registered children to access the designated areas.
- You will be asked to write your mobile telephone number & Booking # on each of the wristbands to assist in the instance of lost children situations.