GoYAS™ by Daman
EVERY WEDNESDAY, EVERY WEEK, FOR EVERY WOMAN
GoYAS™ by Daman’s is an initiative for women to engage in fun, healthy fitness activities in complete privacy every Wednesday.
Ladies are welcomed to walk, run and cycle Yas Marina Circuit's F1® track or take part in group fitness activities. Please note that cycling and group classes are only available for ladies 14 years and over. Anyone between 14 to 18 must have adult supervision.
All activities are supervised by an internationally certified female trainer. GoYAS™ by By Daman is a ladies-only initiative and closed to the general public to ensure the privacy of participants. All staff are strictly female.
HOW TO REGISTER
Click below to attend GoYAS™ by ActiveLife.
We HIGHLY recommend to register online beforehand so as to avoid long waiting queues onsite.
All you need to do is:
- Fill out the registration form
- Receive a BARCODE on your email confirmation
- Present this BARCODE at the gate to gain entry to track
HOW TO GET HERE
Come to Yas Marina Circuit West Gate 20 entrance, where you will be directed to Yas Central.
|22 May||GoYAS™||6:00 PM - 9:00 PM||3km North||Yas Central|
|29 May||GoYAS™||6:00 PM - 9:00 PM||3km North||Yas Central|
|05 June||GoYAS™||6:00 PM - 9:00 PM||3km North||Yas Central|
|12 June||GoYAS™||6:00 PM - 9:00 PM||3km North||Yas Central|
|19 June||GoYAS™||6:00 PM - 9:00 PM||3km North||Yas Central|
|26 June||GoYAS™||6:00 PM - 9:00 PM||3km North||Yas Central|
- GoYAS™ gates open at 6 PM
- Latest entry for guests at 8:30 PM
- Latest entry for cyclists at 8:45 PM
|Entry to Circuit (Run or Walk)||All Ages (children 14 years and under to be accompanied by an adult)||FREE courtesy of ActiveLife|
|Entry to Circuit and Classes*||Adults 14 years plus (Anyone between the age of 14 and 18 must have adult supervision)|
*Includes access to all classes on the night as well as access to the track to walk, run or cycle.
About National Health Insurance Company – Daman
The National Health Insurance Company – Daman is the region’s leading specialised health insurer, providing comprehensive health insurance solutions to more than 2.8 million members in the UAE.
Over the years, the company has been the partner of choice for a number of the country’s most prominent organisations and multinational companies in various industries including oil and gas, aerospace, energy, construction, investments and media.
Daman is a public joint-stock company that is 80% owned by the Abu Dhabi Government with the remaining 20% owned by Munich Re. The company is backed by the reliable support of the Abu Dhabi Government and its strategic partner, Munich Re, one of the world’s leading reinsurers, plays an important role as both reinsurer and a valuable source for knowledge transfer.
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi and established in 2006, Daman offers a range of health insurance plans for both individuals and organisations and exclusively manages the Government’s health programme – Thiqa – for UAE Nationals and Abu Dhabi Basic Plan – for low income expatriates. Members enjoy access to the largest healthcare providers’ network in the UAE and an extensive international network of over 45 countries.
Daman, a pioneer in health care insurance, drives innovation through a combination of state-of-the-art technology and healthcare-related expertise offered by a highly skilled and knowledgeable workforce. Members benefit from added value through unique offerings such as the disease and case management programmes as part of the acclaimed Health Support services. Daman also operates a 24/7 customer call centre and has a medical services authorisation team in direct contact with Daman’s network of healthcare providers. It also provides a diverse range of online services that are unmatched in the UAE.
Daman has set high standards in the health insurance industry and has been awarded a number of internationally recognised awards and quality-focused certifications in a relatively short span of time. The company is ISO 9001 certified for Quality Management Systems and ISO 27001 certified for Information Security Management.
- Dresscode: Please make sure to respect local customs by wearing appropriate sporting clothes with sports shoes (i.e. no revealing shirts, no short shorts, no high heels)
- Cyclists must use the track in an anti-clockwise direction, cycling on the inside of the track, overtaking to the right.
- Runners and walkers use the track in a clockwise direction on the outside of the track, between the blue line and fence. No crossing of the track is permitted without safety marshal permission.
- If you need assistance, please do not change direction to head back the way you left the registration area. Please remain where you are and signal the marshal to come to you.
- All cyclists must wear a helmet and closed-toe shoes when using the track.
- Cyclists, runners and walkers must use the track in a safe way and not endanger those around them.
- Children under 14 (including boys of up to 10 years of age) may not cycle or attend classes, but are welcome to Walk and Run.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times on and off the track.A small supervised playground for children is available, but this is not a crèche facility. Parents who choose to use this facility do so at their own risk.
- There is there is a limit of 2 children per adult. Employees reserve the right to refuse entry for adults carrying responsibility for more than 2 children.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to be left alone inside the village area.
- Water is provided free of charge at the GoYAS by ActiveLife.
- Refusal to abide by the rules and regulations of the track will result in banning from GoYAS by ActiveLife.
- Group class duration is 60 minutes.
- Shoes are available for rent at 10 AED (per pair) from the YMC Tent at GoYAS by ActiveLife.
- Present a valid ID to rent a bike.
- You can leave your belongings in the lockers located in Block Q of the North Grandstand.
Can I hire or borrow a bike?
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, brought to you by Mubadala Healthcare, is a proud supporter of healthy living in the Abu Dhabi community. To encourage participation in healthy living activities, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, a world-class multi-speciality hospital being built on Al Maryah Island, provides 400 complimentary bikes for public use each week at TrainYAS.
In addition, bikes and helmets are available for hire at 30aed, courtesy of Fun Ride Sports and can be hired at TrainYAS by Activelife. Alternatively, pre-book by emailing [email protected] or dial at +97125566113 / +971501101670.
Can I bring my skateboard, rollerblades or scooter?
In order to maintain a safe environment for all, we're sorry that skateboards, rollerblades and scooters are not permitted on the track at TrainYAS by Activelife.
Is there water available on track?
Water is provided free of charge courtesy of our partner Al Ain water. Water dispensers are located at the Track entrance gate & on two water stations on track. Please make sure to bring a refillable bottle to help us conserve water and save plastic!