Crank up your engines and rise to the challenge! Yas Super Street Challenge brings you drag racing in its raw form with over 50 cars competing, 5 categories of racing and cash prizes for the taking. From the streets to the strip, watch cars going head to head in a test of skill and speed. Come see what street racing is all about at Yas Marina Circuit
- 4x4 Super Street SUV
- Index 11.5
- Index 10.5
- Index 9.0
- Super Street – Open Category
Race Date Yas Superstreet Challenge - Round 1 February 07 - 08, 2019 Yas Superstreet Challenge - Round 2 February 28 - 01, 2019 Yas Superstreet Challenge - Round 3 April 04 - 05, 2019 Yas Superstreet Challenge - Round 4 April 18 - 19, 2019
|Car Crew Entry||AED 105|
|Spectators (Adult)||AED 55|
|Spectators (Student)||AED 35|
HOW TO BOOK
Book your tickets online or call us on 800 927 or +971 2 659 9800 to check for availability and to make a booking.
POSITION CAR TYPE NAME NATIONALITY 1 GTR32 Bublik Olena Ukraine 2 GTR Saeed Ali Emirates 3 SS Waleed Salah Jordan
4 x 4 CATEGORY
POSITION CAR TYPE NAME NATIONALITY 1 Nissan Patrol Ali Sultan Obaid Emirates 2 Nissan Patrol Majed Al Rumaiti Emirates 3 GMC Omar Mohammed Emirates
POSITION CAR TYPE NAME NATIONALITY 1 Mustang Ahmed Abdulrahim Sarhan Bahrain 2 GTR Ruslan Soychun Ukraine 3 GTR38 Ali Ahmed Mohamed Emirates
POSITION CAR TYPE NAME NATIONALITY 1 Cadillac Hamdan Mohammed Emirates 2 Corvette Mohammed Saif Emirates 3 SS Ala Mohd Ahmad Al Hammou Jordan
POSITION CAR TYPE NAME NATIONALITY 1 Honda Akram Khalil Rashidy Emirates 2 SRT Khalid Moosa Hussein Emirates 3 Ford Mustang Ismail Abdulrahim Emirates
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Click here to download the technical rules and regulations
- All Drivers should have valid driving licenses.
- All Participants must sign waivers and get wristband with defined colour code
- All drivers must wear a helmet
- Wear clothes covering your arms and legs
- Closed toe shoes only - Soft soled shoes are recommended, no sandals or high heels allowed
- For none street legal car’s driver should wear fireproof racing overalls approved by FIA with fully covered shoes.
- All participants should respect the rules and any insults or disrespect may lead to removal of the premises without refund.
- All drivers should wait beside their car until completion of the technical inspection.
- All Vehicles must go through technical inspection.
- Sunroof and windows to be closed during the race and not to be open in any circumstances.
- No spectator allowed in PIT Lane area or burnout area except the drivers and their crew with defined wristband.
- Organizers have the right to withdraw any participate or attendee in the case of any rule violation.
HOW TO GET HERE
Come to Yas Marina Circuit West Gate 20 entrance, where you will be directed to Yas Central.
You can also connect with us to keep up to date on the latest Yas Super Street Challenge news here: