This passenger experience is not only about the raw power of the Mercedes AMG GTC whisking you down the straight at warp speed, but also the skills of the professional racing driver at the wheel. Riding around the track with this compact beast you will feel the power from its unique front, mid-engine layout and concentrated in its dynamic rear end. With an astonishing 510-horse power, the 4.0-liter twin-turbo engine is guaranteed to make your ride a memorable one. What are you waiting for?
0-100 KM/HIN 3.7 SECS
550 BHPHORSE POWER
4.7 LITRETWIN TURBO V8 ENGINE
317 KM/HTOP SPEED
3 LAPSOF PURE ADRENALINE
MORE CAR SPECIFICATIONS:
- 7 Speed semi-automatic gearbox with F1 style paddle shift gearshift.
- Car weight 1645 kg.
- 670 Newton Meters of torque.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- On arrival access the main west entrance (Gate 20) and go to the Racing School at Yas Central.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before start time to allow time to register at the main reception.
- You may park your own vehicle at the Yas Central Car Park.
- Before climbing into the passenger seat of this vehicle, you will be fitted with your race helmet.
- Then relax into the Mercedes AMS GTC for some flying laps around the Yas Marina Circuit.
- Opportunity to view/buy onboard video footage (AED100)
- Friends and family are welcome to watch you on the track.
Gift Vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase.
A fantastic experience - to be swung around the track for a good 20mins, at amazing speeds, to feel the extremes of the straights and the corners, over the rumble apexes, down the main straight ... we both came out of the cars with huge smiles.
Best experience ever! Thank you.
A total adrenaline rush to experience a super car at this magnificent F1 Circuit. The staff are amazing and push to the max to maximise the experience.
Imagine the ride of your life in the distinguished Aston Martin GT4. This passenger experience is not only about the illustrious vehicle and glorious soundtrack from its powerful V8 engine, but also the skills of the professional racing driver at the wheel.
Accelerate from 0-100 KM/H in 3.8 seconds
503 BHP Horse Power
4.0 litre Turbo-charged V8 Engine