If you aren’t ready to buckle up in the driver’s seat, why not be a passenger, allowing one of our professional drag racing instructors to show you firsthand what the absurd power and blistering acceleration of the Mercedes AGM E-63 feels like? A nine-speed automatic and all-wheel drive make this machine a force to be reckoned with on Yas Marina Circuit's NHRA sanctioned, purpose built drag racing strip. Can you handle it?
3 RUNS1.2 KM DRAG STRIP
0-100 KM/HIN 3.1 SECS
4 LITRETWIN TURBO V8 ENGINE
300 KM/HTOP SPEED ON CIRCUIT
MORE CAR SPECS:
- 9 Speed Paddle Shift transmission
- 850 NM of Torque
- All wheel drive
- Roll cage, fire extinguisher, racing seats and harness.
- Onboard video system.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Make your way to the main west entrance (Gate 20) and go to the Drag Strip at Drag Centre.
- We recommend getting here up to 30 minutes prior to the start time for registration. You can park at the Yas Drag Racing Car Park.
- Please wear clothing covering your arms and legs and closed toe shoes as per the National Hot Rod Association Rule Book.
- After a briefing about the core elements of drag racing, slip into the passenger seat of the Mercedes AMG E-63 for a first high-speed trip down the track, with an instructor at the wheel to give hands-on instruction about staging, braking zones, and the finish line.
- Friends and family are welcome to watch you on the track.
Gift Vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase.