If you aren’t ready to buckle up in the driver’s seat, why not be a passenger, allowing one of our professional drag racing instructors to show you firsthand what the absurd power and blistering acceleration of the Mercedes AGM E-63 feels like? A nine-speed automatic and all-wheel drive make this machine a force to be reckoned with on Yas Marina Circuit's NHRA sanctioned, purpose built drag racing strip. Can you handle it?
3 RUNS1.2 KM DRAG STRIP
0-100 KM/HIN 3.1 SECS
4 LITRETWIN TURBO V8 ENGINE
300 KM/HTOP SPEED ON CIRCUIT
MORE CAR SPECS:
- 9 Speed Paddle Shift transmission
- 850 NM of Torque
- All wheel drive
- Roll cage, fire extinguisher, racing seats and harness.
- Onboard video system.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Make your way to the main west entrance (Gate 20) and go to the Drag Strip at Drag Centre.
- We recommend getting here up to 30 minutes prior to the start time for registration. You can park at the Yas Drag Racing Car Park.
- Please wear clothing covering your arms and legs and closed toe shoes as per the National Hot Rod Association Rule Book.
- After a briefing about the core elements of drag racing, slip into the passenger seat of the Mercedes AMG E-63 for a first high-speed trip down the track, with an instructor at the wheel to give hands-on instruction about staging, braking zones, and the finish line.
- Friends and family are welcome to watch you on the track.
Gift Vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase.
Experience brute power and nimble handling with the distinguished Aston Martin GT4. Expect 15-20 minutes of pure adrenalin rush, including expert coaching to improve your driving technique.
Accelerate from 0-100 KM/H in 3.8 seconds
503 BHP Horse Power
4.0 litre Turbo-charged V8 Engine
The raw power of the Mercedes AMG GTC will whisk you down the straight at warp speed. With an astonishing 550-horse power, the 4.0-liter twin-turbo engine is guaranteed to make your ride a memorable one. What are you waiting for?
0-100 km/h acceleration in 3.8 SECS
550 BHP Horse Power
4.0 litre Twin Turbo V8 Engine
Experience the fabled Italian thoroughbred of racing cars with high power, aerodynamic downforce and slick racing tyres. Most people only drive a Ferrari in their wildest dreams, take this chance to make your dream a reality at Yas Marina Circuit.
330 km/h top speed
570 BHP Horse Power
4.5 litre aspirated V8 engine