AL HOSN APP -
In line with government directives, Yas Marina Circuit is aligning its precautionary measures across the venue to ensure the health and wellbeing of visitors. Effective Friday 20 August 2021, only visitors, customers and clients who can present the green pass on their Al Hosn app will be able to access Yas Marina Circuit. Checks will be completed at all security gates to access the circuit. This applies to those aged 16 years and above. Please check the status on the Al Hosn app before arriving at the venue.
RETURNS 15 OCTOBER 2021
We are excited to announce that the 11th Edition of TriYAS Presented by ADNOC returns and is now confirmed for 15th October 2021.
To ensure the health and wellbeing of all participants, Yas Marina Circuit continues to work with Government authorities in aligning with all precautionary measures. As per current guidance, participation is open to:
- Vaccinated participants or participants who are medically exempted.
Share your preparation for #TriYAS and help inspire others. Simply share your training journey on Instagram or Twitter using #TriYAS.
Training for TriYAS?
Check out our training program
HEALTH AND SAFETY
We have enhanced all of our activities at the circuit to operate under a number of government agreed guidelines. We ask all visitors to abide by the following directives and if you have any questions and for more information, please contact our customer service on 800 (YAS) 927.
Around Yas Marina Circuit:
- Temperature checks will be carried out on entry to the circuit
- No walking or cycling is allowed on internal roadways at Yas Marina Circuit
- Face masks to be worn at all times unless on the track itself
- Participants must maintain social distancing at all times (Further details available on site)
- Further specific questions relating to each activity, please contact our customer service on 800 (YAS) 927.
- Children under the age of 13 should not be left unattended and need to be accompanied by an adult at all times.