Children follow the online work units to:
- Create a team brand & identity.
- Build a prototype Formula Ethara Race Car at home.
- Create a Portfolio of activities and learning of related science, math, technology and literacy.
- Learn how to prepare a National Final winning team!
- Easily upgrade to race ready cars and have a school race day.
- Enter the #EtharaAtHome National Final Category.
- Unit 1 – Build the Car Chassis
- Unit 2 – Team Identity
- Unit 3 – Create and Assemble the Car Body
- Unit 4 – Get your Wheels On Challenge
- Unit 5 – Ethara C.A.D. C.A.M.
- Unit 6 – Ethara Science & Math
- Unit 7 – Showcase Your Work
- Unit 8 – Sponsorship & Marketing
- Unit 9 – Prepare for Competition
- Unit 10 – Race @ Home
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
- Completely New to Formula Ethara - #EtharaAtHome is a great taster of the full Formula Ethara Program. It provides STEM distant learning content and is easy to convert to the full program back at school.
- Already Involved with Formula Ethara - Provides program continuity options for teachers. Add value and content to your current program. Help students better prepare for school and National Final Competitions
- Parents - loaoking for activities to keep children stimulated working from home.
FORMULA ETHARA GALLERY