TRACK AND OPERATIONS UPDATES
In line with government directives, Yas Marina Circuit is undertaking significant precautionary measures across the venue to ensure the health and well being of visitors and staff a like.
Due to scheduled track maintenance in August, there will be slight changes to track configurations and access.
From 12 August to 20 August, the track configuration will be South Circuit and from 24 August onwards we will be utalising the full circuit. Please refer to the schedule for any changes to accesses timings and track configurations.
Stay tuned to our social media channels for updates. If you have any questions and for more information, please contact our customer service on 800 927.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
We have enhanced all of our activities at the circuit to operate under a number of government agreed guidelines. We ask all visitors to abide by the following directives and if you have any questions and for more information, please contact our customer service on 800 (YAS) 927.
Around Yas Marina Circuit:
- Temperature checks will be carried out on entry to the circuit
- Please ensure you have your experience confirmation with you at all times
- No walking or cycling is allowed on internal roadways at Yas Marina Circuit
- Face masks to be worn at all times unless on the track itself
- Children under the age of 13 & Adults over the age of 70 are not permitted.
- Participants must maintain social distancing at all times (Further details available on site)
- Note that there is no use of shared equipment or facilities
- There is currently no equipment, e.g. helmets, suits, gloves or balaklavas available for hire. The Kartzone is offering equipment to purchase on site.
- Further specific questions relating to each activity, please contact our customer service on 800 (YAS) 927.