SCHEDULE AND TRACK MODIFICATIONS
- TrainYAS sessions are scheduled for Tuesdays only from 18:00 – 22:00.
- TrainAM sessions remain scheduled on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 05:30 – 08:30.
- TrainYAS Ladies sessions return in September.
Track configurations are:
- 1 - 11 July: North Circuit
- 12 July - 21 September: North Corkscrew
If you have any questions and for more information, please contact our customer service on 800 927.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
We have enhanced all of our activities at the circuit to operate under a number of government agreed guidelines. We ask all visitors to abide by the following directives and if you have any questions and for more information, please contact our customer service on 800 (YAS) 927.
Around Yas Marina Circuit:
- Temperature checks will be carried out on entry to the circuit
- No walking or cycling is allowed on internal roadways at Yas Marina Circuit
- Face masks to be worn at all times unless on the track itself
- Participants must maintain social distancing at all times (Further details available on site)
- Further specific questions relating to each activity, please contact our customer service on 800 (YAS) 927.
- Children under the age of 13 should not be left unattended and need to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
IF YOU ARE ANY KIND OF CYCLIST, RUNNER OR TRIATHLETE, OR JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ACTIVE TO DO WITH THE KIDS ON A TUESDAY EVENING, I CAN HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FREE ACTIVITY IN ABU DHABI.
TWICE A WEEK THE TRACK IS OPEN IF YOU WANT TO WALK IT OR CYCLE IT! I DONT THINK THERE IS ANY OTHER TRACK IN THE WORLD THAT DOES THAT. SIMPLY FANTASTIC!
GREAT WAY TO EXERCISE IN THE COOL OF THE EVENING.