In line with government directives, Yas Marina Circuit will, from 21st June 2020, start to operate a select number of activities as part of a phased approach to opening the circuit. Please note, access to the circuit will be via the East Gate only until further notice.
IMPORTANT FOR TRAINYAS: Guests have to preregister for their slot AND bring their TrainYAS registration with bar code.
Yas Marina Circuit is undertaking significant precautionary measures across the venue to ensure the health and well being of visitors and staff a like. We will have a dedicated page on our website in due course outlining those measures and to provide up to date information on activities and how to access them. Also stay tuned to our social media channels for updates.
If you have any questions and for more information, please contact our customer service on 800 927.
IMPORTANT FOR TRAINYAS: Guests HAVE to preregister for their slot AND bring their TrainYAS registration with bar code.
To book your slot, please register here - Sessions are limited to 600 participants and each session is for 2 hours.
If must also bring your regular registration bar code to scan in. In case you haven’t already registered visit this page to receive a barcode.
Registration closes 4 hours before the start of the event. Entry is free! Register for TrainYas and book your slot in advance to avoid disappointment.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Please note, from 21st June, access to the circuit will be via the East Gate only.
If you arrive prior to the start of your booked session, please remain in your car and proceed to the ComYas village 5 minutes prior to the start of your booked session.
On track, walkers and runners will be guided in a clockwise direction around the track and cyclists will be guided anti-clockwise.
Participants who wish to cycle require to bring their own equipment (bike and helmet) as there is no use of shared equipment.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
We have enhanced all of our activities at the circuit to operate under a number of government agreed guidelines. We ask all visitors to abide by the following directives and if you have any questions and for more information, please contact our customer service on 800 (YAS) 927.
Around Yas Marina Circuit:
- Temperature checks will be carried out on entry to the circuit
- Please ensure you have your experience confirmation with you at all times
- No walking or cycling is allowed on internal roadways at Yas Marina Circuit
- Face masks to be worn at all times unless on the track itself
- Children under the age of 13 & Adults over the age of 70 are not permitted.
- Participants must maintain social distancing at all times (Further details available on site)
- Note that there is no use of shared equipment or facilities
- There is currently no equipment, e.g. helmets, suits, gloves or balaklavas available for hire. The Kartzone is offering equipment to purchase on site.
- Further specific questions relating to each activity, please contact our customer service on 800 (YAS) 927.
TRAINYAS VIRTUAL SUMMER PRIMAL 2020
Looking for good workout sessions that are already planned out for you?
Release your inner primal instinct by taking part in the TrainYas VIRTUAL SUMMER PRIMAL 2020, a free 4 week program starting on 14 June. Regardless of your fitness level now, get involved and see what you can achieve.
- Weekly TrainYas challenges on Sundays
- Weekly health and wellness tips on Mondays
- Weekly TrainYas workouts on Tuesdays
- Weekly LIVE sessions on the Yas Marina Circuit’s Facebook page -- Wednesday at 6:30pm
- Weekend challenges posted on Thursdays
For a chance to win great Yas Marina Circuit experiences…follow our social media channels for all videos and use #TrainYasPrimal to show us how you get on!
IF YOU ARE ANY KIND OF CYCLIST, RUNNER OR TRIATHLETE, OR JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ACTIVE TO DO WITH THE KIDS ON A TUESDAY EVENING, I CAN HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FREE ACTIVITY IN ABU DHABI.
TWICE A WEEK THE TRACK IS OPEN IF YOU WANT TO WALK IT OR CYCLE IT! I DONT THINK THERE IS ANY OTHER TRACK IN THE WORLD THAT DOES THAT. SIMPLY FANTASTIC!
GREAT WAY TO EXERCISE IN THE COOL OF THE EVENING.
“IF YOU ARE ANY KIND OF CYCLIST, RUNNER OR TRIATHLETE, OR JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ACTIVE TO DO WITH THE KIDS ON A TUESDAY EVENING, I CAN HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FREE ACTIVITY IN ABU DHABI.”
“ONCE A WEEK THE TRACK IS OPEN IF YOU WANT TO WALK IT OR CYCLE IT! I DONT THINK THERE IS ANY OTHER TRACK IN THE WORLD THAT DOES THAT. SIMPLE FANTASTIC!”
'GREAT WAY TO EXERCISE IN THE COOL OF THE EVENING'