A cool spot to kick off your evening with a great meal or a post-race party, Yas Marina offers a superb view of the circuit and some of the world’s biggest super yachts, and has some of the city’s hottest bars and restaurants. This magnificent 222-berth marina has been designed specifically as a Super and Mega Yacht venue. It also has a 400 metre long visitor and event pontoon.
With seven vibrant F&B outlets, a children’s play area, an interactive musical fountain, and boat charters, all F1® ticketholders have access to Yas Marina.
- Aquarium - An elegant but relaxed restaurant offering the freshest catches of the day and fantastic indoor and outdoor seating options with amazing marina views.
- Boroughs - A healthy breakfast, a cup of coffee or a post-workout protein shakes. Everything is served in a casual and friendly environment.
- Casa De Cuba - A Cuban cocktail bar like no other, with a Latin cocktail menu created by legendary Dinos Constantinides, with a chilled Latin vibe.
- Cipriani - A quintessentially Italian restaurant with stunning views of Yas Marina Circuit’s night-time display.
- Diablito - Food and music that brings a Mediterranean flair to Yas Island.
- Iris - A chic and fun sunset lounge.
- Mr. Miyagis - A colourful, crazy and Thai-style crazy restaurant with karaoke.
- Stars ’N’ Bars - An American-style sports bar & restaurant.
- The Scene By Simon Rimmer - The ultimate gastropub experience serving British classics with a retro twist.
Have a bird’s eye view of Abu Dhabi and take sightseeing to new heights with Seawings’ aerial tours, departing from Yas Marina. To book call +971 2 5646303, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.seawings.ae