If you aren’t ready to buckle up in the driver’s seat, why not be a passenger, allowing one of our professional drag racing instructors to show you firsthand what the velocity and horsepower of the Chevrolet Camaro feels like? Hurtle down Yas Marina Circuit's NHRA sanctioned, purpose built drag racing strip, going from zero to 100 km/h in just 4.3 seconds. Watch the sparks and feel the full power of what can only be described as awesome G Force! Can you handle it?
3 RUNSON 1.2 KM DRAG STRIP
0-100 KM/HIN 4.3 SECS
455 BHPHORSE POWER
6.2 LITREV8 ENGINE
265 KM/HTOP SPEED
MORE CAR SPECS:
- 6 Speed Paddleshift Transmission
- Weight 1700 Kgs
- 618 Newton Meters of torque
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Make your way to the main west entrance (Gate 20) and go to the Drag Strip at Yas Central.
- We recommend getting here up to 30 minutes prior to the start time for registration. You can park at the Yas Drag Racing Car Park.
- Please wear clothing covering your arms and legs and closed toe shoes as per the National Hot Rod Association Rule Book.
- After a briefing about the core elements of drag racing, slip into the passenger seat of the Chevrolet Camaro for a first high-speed trip down the track, with an instructor at the wheel to give hands-on instruction about staging, braking zones, and the finish line.
- Friends and family are welcome to watch you on the track.
Experience brute power and nimble handling with the distinguished Aston Martin GT4. Expect 15-20 minutes of pure adrenalin rush, including expert coaching to improve your driving technique.
Accelerate from 0-100 KM/H in 3.8 seconds
503 BHP Horse Power
4.0 litre Turbo-charged V8 Engine
Featuring a real single-seat racing car this is the closest thing to a F1 car that most people will ever drive. Feel like a professional as you power around the track with lightning quick F1 style paddle shift gear changes.
Accelerate from 0-100 KM/H in 2.8 seconds
260 BHP Horse Power
3.0 litre V6 Jaguar Engine
The raw power of the Mercedes AMG GTC will whisk you down the straight at warp speed. With an astonishing 550-horse power, the 4.0-liter twin-turbo engine is guaranteed to make your ride a memorable one. What are you waiting for?
0-100 km/h acceleration in 3.8 SECS
550 BHP Horse Power
4.0 litre Twin Turbo V8 Engine