Charm meets modern technology in this super-lightweight sports car by Caterham Cars. This modern reproduction of an old Lotus design is fearsomely potent and can compete with the most powerful supercars. Drive at a blistering pace with this brilliantly fast machine at Yas Marina Circuit, home of the Abu Dhabi F1 Grand Prix.
10 MINSRACING TIME
0-100 KM/HIN 3 SECONDS
220 BHPHORSE POWER
2.5 LITREFORD DURATEC ENGINE
235 KM/HTOP SPEED
MORE CAR SPECIFICATIONS
- 6 Speed SADEV semi-automatic gearbox with F1 style paddle.
- Car weight 560 kg.
- Limited Slip Differential
- 15” Alloy wheels
- 5 Point racing harness
- GCC Technical racing spec
WHAT TO EXPECT
- On arrival access the Main West entrance (near Gate 20) and go to the Racing School at Yas Central.
- Register at main reception (optional extra insurance is available at AED210).
- Introduction and safety briefing by a Senior Instructor.
- You will be fitted with a helmet and balaclava at the Pit Garage.
- Your instructor will introduce you to the car and explain the controls.
- Enter the track for 10 minutes of fantastic, adrenalin packed driving, with expert coaching to improve your driving skills.
- Come back to the pit lane for a cool down and debrief with your instructor.
- Friends and family are welcome to watch you on the track. Food and beverage outlets are upstairs at Yas Central with a raised viewing terrace to increase your enjoyment of this amazing driving.
Gift Vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase.
As with anything very light, the Seven is connected in a way that a big, powerful supercar can never be. Unassisted steering means that the information fed back through your palms about what the front wheels are doing is exceptional.
The Caterham Seven is almost the default choice for drivers looking for trackday thrills... The appeal is in the Seven’s simplicity, lightweight and communicative chassis. That, and wonderfully rapid rel="noopener noreferrer" acceleration.