Charm meets modern technology in this super-lightweight sports car by Caterham Cars. This modern reproduction of an old Lotus design is fearsomely potent and can compete with the most powerful supercars. Drive at a blistering pace with this brilliantly fast machine at Yas Marina Circuit, home of the Abu Dhabi F1 Grand Prix.
10 MINSRACING TIME
0-100 KM/HIN 3 SECONDS
220 BHPHORSE POWER
2.5 LITREFORD DURATEC ENGINE
235 KM/HTOP SPEED
MORE CAR SPECIFICATIONS
- 6 Speed SADEV semi-automatic gearbox with F1 style paddle.
- Car weight 560 kg.
- Limited Slip Differential
- 15” Alloy wheels
- 5 Point racing harness
- GCC Technical racing spec
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Yas Marina Circuit has implemented several precautionary measures in order to protect visitors and staff alike. We have looked to create a contactless registration process across all the activities going live.
- We aim to provide a positive and smooth customer experience. Our customer service will assist you in completing your driving license and waiver procedures 24 hours prior the experience and reach out to guests who fail to upload documents digitally to ensure they do so prior to arrival, this is a mandatory requirement.
- On arrival please access East entrance of the circuit.
- Have your ticket order number available upon arrival. Our customer service team will validate your booking and guide you to the allocated Pit Garages.
- You will attend a safety briefing [according to social distancing measures] carried out by one of our Senior Instructors. They will brief you on racing line, braking points, overtaking rules, dos & don’ts plus general safety on track.
- Following safety briefings, you will proceed to an incredible driving experience.
As with anything very light, the Seven is connected in a way that a big, powerful supercar can never be. Unassisted steering means that the information fed back through your palms about what the front wheels are doing is exceptional.
The Caterham Seven is almost the default choice for drivers looking for trackday thrills... The appeal is in the Seven’s simplicity, lightweight and communicative chassis. That, and wonderfully rapid acceleration.
Experience brute power and nimble handling with the distinguished Aston Martin GT4. Expect 15-20 minutes of pure adrenalin rush, including expert coaching to improve your driving technique.
Accelerate from 0-100 KM/H in 3.8 seconds
503 BHP Horse Power
4.0 litre Turbo-charged V8 Engine
Featuring a real single-seat racing car this is the closest thing to a F1 car that most people will ever drive. Feel like a professional as you power around the track with lightning quick F1 style paddle shift gear changes.
Accelerate from 0-100 KM/H in 2.8 seconds
260 BHP Horse Power
3.0 litre V6 Jaguar Engine
The raw power of the Mercedes AMG GTC will whisk you down the straight at warp speed. With an astonishing 550-horse power, the 4.0-liter twin-turbo engine is guaranteed to make your ride a memorable one. What are you waiting for?
0-100 km/h acceleration in 3.8 SECS
550 BHP Horse Power
4.0 litre Twin Turbo V8 Engine