StartYAS™ by Daman’s ActiveLife
Modified Start/Train/GoYAS Village from Sunday 29 July;
New pick up location for Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi bikes;
Running, walking & cycling on track unaffected;
New Start/Train/GoYAS village to open mid-September;
Get Driver Fit By Daman's ActiveLife Free Weekly Class Schedule from 17 September
|Activity||When & Timing||How to Register|
|Functional Fitness Class||StartYAS - Every Sunday 7-8 PM||Register Onsite|
|Driver's Bootcamp||TrainYAS - Every Tuesday 7-8 PM||Register Onsite|
|Zumba||GoYAS - Every Tuesday 7 -8 PM||Register Onsite|
Begin your week on the front foot with StartYAS™ by Daman’s ActiveLife, Health Authority Abu Dhabi and Abu Dhabi Sports Council.
Spend your Sunday’s cycling, walking, running and embracing a healthy lifestyle on the Formula 1®. StartYAS™ by Daman's ActiveLife, Health Authority Abu Dhabi and Abu Dhabi Sports Council welcomes people with all levels of fitness and speeds looking to engage in embracing a healthy lifestyle.
Access is free for all. Clubs, friends and families, the fast and the not-so-fast, are all welcome to take part.
Yas Marina Circuit offers a unique, safe and friendly training ground.
For more information please call 800 YAS (927)
HOW TO REGISTER
To attend StartYAS™, you need to register for your StartYAS™ ID card. Enter your details, and your card will be ready for collection at the StartYAS™ registration point.
We HIGHLY recommended to register online beforehand so as to avoid long waiting queues onsite
All you need to do is:
- Fill out the registration form
- Receive a BARCODE on your email confirmation
- Present this BARCODE at the gate to gain entry to track
- Pick up your membership card when it’s convenient for you!
Card collection is available between 5:30pm till 10pm every StartYAS™ & TrainYAS™, and between 5:30pm till 9pm every GoYAS (Ladies only).
*Please note that reprinting lost or forgotten cards will cost 20 AED, payable at the registration tent onsite.
HOW TO GET HERE
Come to Yas Marina Circuit West Gate 20 entrance, where you will be directed to Yas Central.
- Please note, the above schedule and track configurations are subject to last minute track bookings. Please contact us on the day you wish to attend to ensure you are not disappointed.StartYAS™ gates open at 6.00 PM
- Latest entry walkers: 9:30 PM
- Latest entry for cyclists: 9:45 PM