TrainYAS™ by Daman’s ActiveLife
Spend your Tuesday evenings working out on our Formula 1® track. Whether you're a serious runner, a keen cyclist, or simply wanting to take a sunset stroll with the family, TrainYAS™ by Daman’s ActiveLife welcomes participants of all fitness levels and speeds to get on the track.
Weekly TrainYAS™ evenings offer free entry for all. Clubs, friends and families, the fast and the not-so-fast, are all welcome to take part.
Yas Marina Circuit offers a unique, safe and friendly training ground.
For more information please call 800 YAS (927)
How to register
To attend TrainYAS™ by ActiveLife, you need to register for TrainYAS™ by Daman's ActiveLife.
We HIGHLY recommended to register online beforehand so as to avoid long waiting cues onsite!
All you need to do is:
- Fill out the registration form
- Receive a BARCODE on your email confirmation
- Present this BARCODE at the gate to gain entry to track
For More Information
How to get here
Come to Yas Marina Circuit West Gate 20 entrance, where you will be directed to Yas Central.
|04 December||TrainYAS™||6 PM - 10 PM||5.55 km Full Grand Prix||Yas Central|
|11 December||TrainYAS™||6 PM - 10 PM||5.55 km Full Grand Prix||Yas Central|
|18 December||TrainYAS™||6 PM - 10 PM||5.55 km Full Grand Prix||Yas Central|
|25 December||TrainYAS™||6 PM - 10 PM||5.55 km Full Grand Prix||Yas Central|
- Please note, the above schedule and track configurations are subject to last minute track bookings. Please contact us on the day you wish to attend to ensure you are not disappointed.TrainYAS™ gates open at 6.00 PM
- Latest entry for walkers: 9:30 PM
- Latest entry for Cyclists: 9:45 PM
About National Health Insurance Company – Daman
The National Health Insurance Company – Daman is the region’s leading specialised health insurer, providing comprehensive health insurance solutions to more than 2.8 million members in the UAE.
Over the years, the company has been the partner of choice for a number of the country’s most prominent organisations and multinational companies in various industries including oil and gas, aerospace, energy, construction, investments and media.
Daman is a public joint-stock company that is 80% owned by the Abu Dhabi Government with the remaining 20% owned by Munich Re. The company is backed by the reliable support of the Abu Dhabi Government and its strategic partner, Munich Re, one of the world’s leading reinsurers, plays an important role as both reinsurer and a valuable source for knowledge transfer.
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi and established in 2006, Daman offers a range of health insurance plans for both individuals and organisations and exclusively manages the Government’s health programme – Thiqa – for UAE Nationals and Abu Dhabi Basic Plan – for low income expatriates. Members enjoy access to the largest healthcare providers’ network in the UAE and an extensive international network of over 45 countries.
Daman, a pioneer in health care insurance, drives innovation through a combination of state-of-the-art technology and healthcare-related expertise offered by a highly skilled and knowledgeable workforce. Members benefit from added value through unique offerings such as the disease and case management programmes as part of the acclaimed Health Support services. Daman also operates a 24/7 customer call centre and has a medical services authorisation team in direct contact with Daman’s network of healthcare providers. It also provides a diverse range of online services that are unmatched in the UAE.
Daman has set high standards in the health insurance industry and has been awarded a number of internationally recognised awards and quality-focused certifications in a relatively short span of time. The company is ISO 9001 certified for Quality Management Systems and ISO 27001 certified for Information Security Management.
- Cyclists must use the track in an anti-clockwise direction, cycling on the inside of the track, overtaking to the left.
- Runners and walkers use the track in a clockwise direction on the outside of the track, between the blue line and fence. No crossing of the track is permitted without safety marshal permission.
- All cyclists (including small children) must wear a helmet and closed-toe shoes when using the track.
- Anyone under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children using Stabilizers can cycle in the Walkers direction accompanied by an Adult walking next to them.
- If you need assistance, please do not change direction to head back the way you left the registration area. Please remain where you are and signal the marshal to come to you.
- Cyclists, runners and walkers must use the track in a safe way and not endanger those around them.
- Water is provided free of charge at the TrainYAS.
- Refusal to abide by the rules and regulations of the track will result in a ban from TrainYAS.
- Shoes are available for rent at 10 AED (per pair) at TrainYAS.
- Present a valid ID to rent a bike.
Can I hire or borrow a bike?
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, brought to you by Mubadala Healthcare, is a proud supporter of healthy living in the Abu Dhabi community. To encourage participation in healthy living activities, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, a world-class multi-speciality hospital being built on Al Maryah Island, provides 400 complimentary bikes for public use each week at TrainYAS.
In addition, bikes and helmets are available for hire at 30aed, courtesy of Fun Ride Sports and can be hired at TrainYAS by Activelife. Alternatively, pre-book by emailing [email protected] or dial at +97125566113 / +971501101670.
Can I bring my skateboard, rollerblades or scooter?
In order to maintain a safe environment for all, we're sorry that skateboards, rollerblades and scooters are not permitted on the track at TrainYAS by Activelife.
Is there water available on track?
Water is provided free of charge courtesy of our partner Al Ain water. Water dispensers are located at the Track entrance gate & on two water stations on track. Please make sure to bring a refillable bottle to help us conserve water and save plastic!